Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Brew Day Reminder...

Just a reminder that Brew Day #5 and the last one of 2009 is coming up on Saturday.

KC Hop Head is hosting this brew day, and the theme is English beer with a focus on session ales. As with the others, please bring some commercial beer or homebrew, some snacks, a camp chair or two, guests, and anything else you would like to bring.

We have I think two brews going this time, and I'm considering my options on making another base mead. I procrastinated on buying my honey, though, so I'm not sure I'll be able to do it this time. If you have any questions or need directions, send me a note.

Highlights from previous brew days can be found here:

  1. June
  2. July
  3. August
  4. October
See you Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tasting Notes

ShareThis