So... let's try this again, shall we? Since my old blog was deleted, I've:
- Tried and thoroughly enjoyed Boulevard's BBQ. De-lish-us.
- Bottled our chocolate cherry stout and tasted it after a week in bottling. Good - maybe a bit heavy on the chocolate, but good
- Paid a co-worker for a case of New Glarus beer and a 750 of their Belgian Red
- Brewed a 5-gal batch of pale ale with Mr. Wort Hog
- Waited impatiently for the apfelwein to be ready... it's a subtle form of torture to have 10 gallons of it sitting in the basement, taunting us....
- Tried Coors Original for the first time in my life, after my car broke down in SE Kansas. And it was good.
It's worth noting that Barley's and 75th Street (and perhaps other KC Hopps affiliates) have a Kobe burger that's worth getting. We ordered it medium-rare and it actually came to order - and was delicious.
I feel like I should include some sort of beer-related link or picture and I still have Boulevard's Single-Wide IPA on my mind, so.. here's the first thing that comes to mind... let's hope it makes its way to Kansas City.